And then there were three…

Home Forums The Girls And then there were three…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Softy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Softy
    Participant

It would be really nice to get some kind of official comment on Michele’s status with the Unicorns. It’s pretty clear something’s changed. Her bio has been removed from the TU site. Not following each other on twitter, she’s been noticeably absent from TU photoshoots, no mention of her new solo project Geek Cred…. The awkward silence is just…awkward. 🙁

Softy
    Participant

Ms. Boyd was kind enough to break her silence and end speculation about her status with the group. Reposted here for the benefit of those who don’t follow her on Facebook:

Ok, enough is enough. Team Unicorn informed me they’d be moving forward with projects without me back in 2013. They didn’t feel they should make any announcement about this decision until …welll, I’m not entirely sure when. I tried to respect that decision as long as I could but I’m just too tired of seeing these misleading posts with no explanation to fans. It does kind of break my heart to see articles like this that simply pretend I was never a part of the group, but I wish the three girls all the best. I still consider myself a Unicorn at heart, and of COURSE I love all the Unicorn fans, you guys are the best.

Hopefully her coming forward will prompt an official (if belated) statement from TU. Very sad. 🙁

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© TeamUnicornFTW Team Unicorn FTW - Theme by Pexeto